Friday, October 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2: Superstore Superstar






I haven't seen my middle nephew since he started university about a month ago, and today I got to pick him up to bring him home for the weekend. We detoured by Superstore to purchase the TH groceries needed for Saturday and Sunday; and he cheerfully pushed the cart for me, at least not appearing to mind being around his hobbling old aunt.

He seems suddenly so grown up, so intelligent -- one of the funniest things I have read in a long time was something he wrote on his Facebook page yesterday! -- and I am indeed privileged that we are in the same family and that I got to spend time with him today.

1 comment:

  1. You are far from being a "hobbling old aunt" my friend! :) My nephew is only 11 and I can't wait to see how he matures and what he chooses to do with his life. I'm so glad you had a chance to spend time with yours...mine is serveral thousand miles away, so I don't get to see him very often. Enjoy all of these moments to the fullest! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...