Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Graduation Day!


Three of my TH kids achieved this milestone in their lives this afternoon. Anita, Brent, Alyssa, I am so very, very proud of you. My prayer for you is that you will continue to direct your heart toward God and that you will continue to discover your own voice. Each of you is a unique, spectacular person. Each of you has incredible talents and enormous potential. Each of you has something to say that people around you need to hear. It might be through music or public speaking, through sports or literature, through medicine or teaching. It might be through short-term missions, through waiting tables, through running a business, through setting up your own home. It might thunder throughout a crowded stadium; or it might be delivered in a whisper barely audible to the person sitting right next to you.

Whatever it might be, the message that YOU have to share is important and the world is waiting to hear it!

I am waiting to hear it.

I love you very much.

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...