Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ten Things I Love About You

  • You love the TH recipes
  • You are ahead of the times in so many ways
  • Your exquisite writing: stories, poetry, even cards
  • Your great care for the hurting kids of the world
  • You are my favourite artist
  • You introduced me to Africa, and to Alex
  • When sea shells were important to me, you made sea shells important to you too
  • You see things that others don't
  • You have the cutest bathroom in the world!
  • You are the one birthday present I have received that carries with it a lifetime warranty ...


Happy Birthday, my most treasured B.D.P.

1 comment:

  1. Cathryn is a gift to all of us, even if she is your own special birthday present! What a gift! Glory graces her. We see it, and thank the Glorious Giver for sharing her with us. Oh, and thanks to you too, since after all she was yours before anyone else!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...