Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ten Things I Love About You

Well, if the truth be told, you needed only two things ...



But, as it turns out, there are many things other things I admire and love about you, so here are eight more of them:



 3.   That you challenge my sister to be the best she can be: that you support her, encourage her, that you've "got her back". That the two of you are a team. That you love her.

 4.   How you celebrate Christmas with our family.

 5.   For introducing me to one of the people I value the most in this world:


 6.   Your amazing culinary skills! Really, if your current career doesn't work out ... 

 7.   That you love spending time talking with Dad.

 8.   Your thirst for knowledge, but not knowledge in a vacuum; you also desire wisdom and context.


 9.   That when you were a student you took on your professor to get your mark changed from an A- to an A: you knew you deserved it, and he came to agree! I love how you believe in yourself.

10.   That in your remarks as you accepted your new position, you spelled out Jesus' being the core, the focus of Ambrose and how it is your intent - through the truly formidable list of responsibilities your President laid upon you in his charge to you - to honour Him and serve Him. Because I have been privileged to know you over these past years, I can say with confidence that you will be the man of Micah 6:8 (ESV), the man who does justice, who loves kindness and who walks humbly with your God.  



Happy Birthday, Paul!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...