Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Final Thank You for October



Judging from the number of posts, I am not very thankful! Quite the contrary - my heart has been brimming with gratitude this month more than most. God has been so good to me; my family has been so dear; friends have sustained me. I just haven't had the time.

One of my favourite days of this whole month was Thanksgiving Day itself, so I'm going to leave this season of gratitude with some pictures, accompanied by the words to our dear friend Martha Wunsch's favourite song:



How good is the God we adore











Our faithful, unchangeable friend





Whose love is as great as His power





And knows neither measure nor end!


















'Tis Jesus, the First and the Last,

























Whose spirit shall guide us safe home






























We'll praise Him for all that is past

















































And trust Him for all that's to come!

Happy Thanksgiving Month, everyone!






2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great reminder of all that we are and have in Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...