Monday, April 2, 2012

Three Cups of Tea

Happy birthday to Mera, our brother Joh's wife and a lady who welcomed us into her family and shared her children and her heart with us, unstintingly and without hesitation. 


Thank you for your thoughtfulness to me personally, manifest in the British tea shop book and in how you gave me one of your treasures, the clay tea pot and three cups. When I asked you why, you said easily, "Because I love you!"


We love you back and pray that the coming year surrounds you with the simple sweetness that radiates from you into the lives you touch.



2 comments:

  1. There is a wonder in that one big pot that gathers in, like a genie, the spirits of the world's corners, and magically pours them out into the trinity of cups. Of course, it has to be in the perfect setting: Nilgiris Tea House! And it has to be the perfect drink.

    Happy Birthday, Mera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you three clay cups back. Looks like the tea pot holds enough for you for another trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...