Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013



After dinner there were presents, interspersed with moments for private conversation. 


"Blessing kiss": Dad and Bronwyn


With hearts full, we thought of the Creator of the world who, 2100 years ago, could find no place to lay His head; who spoke the world into being but yet had to gestate for nine full months before being born to Mary; who holds the world in His hands, and yet was fully dependent on His mother to care for Him.

And in gratitude we cry out with the song writer: "O come to my heart, Lord Jesus; there is room in my heart for Thee."




2 comments:

  1. My heart shall rejoice - He came to us this Christmas, in many hands and hearts united in giving and gratitude. A Christmas to remember. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Ironside and Karyn, Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...