Sunday, July 18, 2010

Remember how I tell you ...

... that working at Carswell helps support the TH? Here are a couple of pictures of my arduous duties last week:

















Welcoming our Stampede guests with Sarah and Dawn



Catching up with old friends: Annamarie ...



... and the timeless Judy


with my long-time Carswell buddies: Big O and Little S


I would have LOVED to have a picture of the Carswell "Old Guard": my beloved Sue and McDoom were also present and a number of the librarians and lawyers in attendance remembered them from the days of a local Carswell office. But - alas! - no picture was forthcoming as I was without camera when I was with them. Next year there will be no escape for them!

Yee-haw, y'all! Is it any wonder I love my job?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a leaf to read ...